Anyone Want To Write For My Horse Care Site?

Dustyhorselover28

Dec 2, 2021
Hey horse lovers!

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes anyway…

Would anyone be interested in writing a few articles for a hedgehog care help website I’m working on?

The site will be a portal for people who want info on all things horses – like care guides, training help, breed info, etc… basically, everything there is to know about horses. The site isn’t ready just yet – still working on the design ATM – but I wanted to get a headcount of how many writers are on board; so, I can calculate costs and everything.

I’m looking for both part-time writers AND full-time writers - if anyone’s free.

If you can only write one article, that’s fine.
If you can write multiple per month, that’s even better!

There won’t be any time limits on when the articles must be complete: so you don’t have to worry and stress about getting them finished.

Again, I’m not looking for the next Tom Clancy here, guys.

Just people who can write in a simple way with little technical fluff.

Payment will be $200 per 1k words (1k is NOT a lot in article terms).
Most will fall between 1k – 2k words, with a select few being slightly higher – over 3k in some cases.

If anyone’s interested, leave a comment, or shoot me a message at the email below.

webby0123@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers guys,
Liam.

Hey horse lovers!

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes anyway…

Would anyone be interested in writing a few articles for a hedgehog care help website I’m working on?

The site will be a portal for people who want info on all things horses – like care guides, training help, breed info, etc… basically, everything there is to know about horses. The site isn’t ready just yet – still working on the design ATM – but I wanted to get a headcount of how many writers are on board; so, I can calculate costs and everything.

I’m looking for both part-time writers AND full-time writers - if anyone’s free.

If you can only write one article, that’s fine.
If you can write multiple per month, that’s even better!

There won’t be any time limits on when the articles must be complete: so you don’t have to worry and stress about getting them finished.

Again, I’m not looking for the next Tom Clancy here, guys.

Just people who can write in a simple way with little technical fluff.

Payment will be $200 per 1k words (1k is NOT a lot in article terms).
Most will fall between 1k – 2k words, with a select few being slightly higher – over 3k in some cases.

If anyone’s interested, leave a comment, or shoot me a message at the email below.

webby0123@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers guys,
Liam.
So how do I get started?

Hey there! That sounds like a fantastic opportunity! I've always been fascinated by horses and combining that with my passion for writing sounds like a dream come true

I agree with Frances. Be careful what info you give this person as any proposed payment may involve the poster asking for bank details.

newrider.com