Anyone selling anything on ebay? come tell us!

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
Im bored so come and tell me if your selling or spotted anything to bid on.

I will be putting girth on as having clear out, but not spotted anything to buy.

I have a pair of mens ariat roper boots my husband didn't want and a cot mobile, I don't have any watchers yet. I sold a transformers costume with voice changer mask last week.

I'm putting on a pony size leather headcollar, a french link snaffle bit and a couple of pony and small pony sized bridles on in the next week or so.

Free listing this Thursday & Friday.
I have some clothes, crested china, books & a few horsey bits & bobs to list themn.

Just have a mens M&S leather jacket & a dog collar up at present.

Ebay sent me the email about free listing after I'd listed a load of items last week and this week! I've been having a clear out and have been listing lots of shoes, boots and clothes! Last week sold 2 pairs of boots, 2 dresses, a top and 4 pairs of shoes and made £80! Very nice since they'd all been sitting in the wardrobe unworn for at least a year!

This week I've listed my ipod shuffle which I never use, some straighteners and yet another pair of boots. I'm realising that I spend too much money on things I never end up wearing/using!

Horsey wise I have nothing to sell as I've just started, but I've bought a pair of nearly new leather Toggi jodphur boots for £8 and they've arrived, they look like they've been worn maybe once or twice so a bargain. Just bought a new pair of Shires Jodphurs too.

Nothing to sell unfortunately, I prefer buying!! :D

In a few weeks I seem to have purchased:

Musto jacket
Pair of Regent long boots
Rambo competition sheet
Sheepskin girth sleeve
Lunging roller

...and have just been looking for a show jacket...which on second thoughts I think I'll leave for now...!! :eek:

I think I may have a slight spending issue!! I blame the madness associated with owning horses!!! :eek: :rolleyes:

Oobs thanks for the free listing - might be the kick up the bum I need to sell my excess now that we have moved...

I need to list pony size cavesson and roller, maxam saddle, 4"9 brand new rambo hoody (probably), possibley one of the 4"6 patched rambow hoodies, should really sell some of fleece (too small), summer sheet (no point and its too small), stable rug (lives out) and some girths/numnahs/saddlecloths that we don't use....

*needs kick up bum*

Have just bought premier equine trio rug which was new and has just arrived today and am v happy with, shall be selling my Haf Pad I think as we are now settled with Mattes and weight distribution system, 6'9 or 7' (can't remember without looking) Weatherbeeta Landa light weight full neck rain rug which my thoroughbred had but which doesn't fit the new thug and a 6'6 Landa middleweight Weatherbeeta rug which did have the full neck but new horse doesn't like full neck rugs (or rather his mane doesn't) so I had it altered for him so it is more like a wug shape now. Just too big which is a shame. Think I shall also sell 24 or 26" rhinegold black full seat breeches which are just too snug for me now - can't remember size!.:eek: MUSTN'T BUY ANYTHING ELSE!!

I have nothing up at the moment but really need to get some items up and gone

Have shires rug
Mark todd fly rugs
Parelli pack 1
Parelli pack 3
Tweed showing jacket

The list goes on, I seem to collect items rather then sell on lol!

Free listings ! might take advantage of that

by the end of the week I will have various bits and bobs, mainly bridles, bits, boots and numnahs, sold my horse nearly 2 years ago and still have loads of his stuff knocking about that I have no use for any more!!!

i've been very good only bought halter and line, bargain £4!

selling treeless/dressage girth not looked to see if got questions or watchers yet.

I tend to keep eyes open for breeches, i aim to change to just breeches and sell on jodphurs.

SJP1 what size are the breeches?

I have just bought one of these on your recommendation :)

ooo god I hope you are happy with it now.
I love mine and the other one i bought was for a lady on the yard after she saw me wearing mine and I told her the price. He daughter seems to have comendeered it though, lol, kids eh! :D

Let me know what you think of it when it arrives

I haven't but i'm busy looking at what else Argos clearance has i need:)

Cheers me dears:D

lol, be careful that Argos clearance is addictive - I have already bought a bluetooth mp3 sony walkman i didnt really need but was such a bargain i couldnt resist it! I have banned myself from looking at it for a few weeks :D

I really must get on and have a sort out. We have been sorting through the
wardrobes with the arrival of my Neice to sort some wardrobe space.

I have loads of stuff that could go on E-bAY. Have realised OH seems
to have a 'fetish' for COATS. FOURTEEN at last count:eek: Ridiculous, half
of them never worn:rolleyes: I seem to have quite a few dresses that have never seen the light of day either, I don't know
why I buy them, I hardly ever wear a Dress, lol.

newrider.com