Anyone seeing Parelli next month?

EquiPortal

Mar 14, 2008
Sheffield
www.equiportal.co.uk

Myself and my friend are booked in to see Parelli at the NEC on the 9th and 10th of August, we are soooooo excited!! :D

We are both very interested in training and horsemanship which requires understanding and patience rather than force and aggression towards the horse. I have seen people try to beat the respect into horses and it is heart breaking :mad:

We went to see a Kelly Marks demonstration in Doncaster a couple of months ago and she was as fabulous as ever!! I have followed Monty Roberts / Kelly Marks with the Intelligent Horsemanship they practice and I love it. I am just starting to read up and learn about Parelli's techniques.

Has anyone seen Parelli?
Anyone practiced Parelli on their horse?
Is anyone going to see him at the NEC next month!! :D
I think thats all the questions for now! :p

hubby and i are going. we cant wait. im only nearing the end of level 1 with my lot as ive been mad busy recently so havent had time to play as much as i should do.

Did you buy the training DVD's to get to the end of Level 1 or have you attended a course? I can't wait to see him work with the horses and if I like what I see I will probably be investing in some training materials, whether its books, DVDs or saving for a course - love to learn when it comes to horses! :)

I decided not to go especially as it is £90 per ticket per day !!!!

Monty Roberts was only £35 and i think he is less "up his own a**e" than Linda, although Pat seems less so.

a lady on my yard does parelli and is on stage 3 with her older horse and stage 1 with her young horse and has started backing him via parelli

her friend has just started taking up parelli and is on stage one
id love to have a go
how much are lessons?

I decided not to go especially as it is £90 per ticket per day !!!!

Monty Roberts was only £35 and i think he is less "up his own a**e" than Linda, although Pat seems less so.

someone's already commented - the £90 is for both days. So that is £45 per day - which is a good 5-6 hours. How long was the Monty Roberts demo ?

Yes, the ticket price of £90 covers the 2 days, the 9th & 10th which I think is superb value for money.

They are only £70 each if you are a member of the savvy club,,, the savvy club is £10 per month to join and you get loads of stuff for that sent to you throughout the year. You can join via Stoneleigh park in Kenilworth rather than the website 'which is in dollars' and quite difficult to figure. The lady who helped me over the phone was great!

8 Really good dvds per year and 4 savvy magazines too! A membership card,, parelli badge.

A family of 4 can join for the price of 1 member and you each get a record journal.

35% Off everything to do with Parelli courses and 25% off all levels and equiptment too.

I am going to the conference and I cannot wait!!

Hi :)
I know that people do teach Parelli that have trained to a certain level, so it may be worth looking up your local representative / Instructor for a cost on lessons. Or you could go the whole hog and attend the Parelli course at Stoneleigh Park this year, but it costs £695 if you are a member of the Parelli 'Savvy' club and over £1,000 if not! Thats for a week's training and I suppose you would also have living expenses while you are there. I had better start saving my pennies then!

http://www.parelli.com/content.faces?contentId=16

newrider.com