Anyone ride at northern riding centre here?

i never rode roxy someone did a few times who was in my group! i used to ride molly, dolly and rio sometimes! i did ride benson aswel and a few others a few times :p i went there for about two years neil used to teach my group for alot of the time then another instructer but then she left! will you be moving into a group or just have private lessons?do they stil do jumping lessons there?

i never rode roxy someone did a few times who was in my group! i used to ride molly, dolly and rio sometimes! i did ride benson aswel and a few others a few times :p i went there for about two years neil used to teach my group for alot of the time then another instructor but then she left! will you be moving into a group or just have private lessons?do they stil do jumping lessons there?

I will continue with private lessons for a little while and will eventually join a group if i can, i work weekends though so not sure how often they do groups through the week. I am hoping in a few weeks that my friend will join me (she too used to ride) and we can have a semi private lesson and that will keep cost down abit more!

newrider.com