anyone on NR fancy a chat? I am bored

candyflosspot

bossy boots
Sep 7, 2010
Sheffield
so am sat twiddling my thumbs this afternoon:sleep:. I am tired AGAIN today, really not sleeping too well in the past week or so. my brain is foggy from tiredness and i still have to complete my essay for uni (if my brain wasnt so foggy i could have sent to myself via email as essay is on the home laptop) . Not sure why i am struggling to get to sleep lately either :unsure:

Diet has been non existent this week..monday we have a bake off for movember (made £90.83 )so i had a couple of cupcakes, and then a gingerbread biscuit :redface:. Yesterday my sister graduated so ended up having a massive lunch washed down with 3 glasses of wine :redcarded:, and today i am all groggy. Had eaten another 2 gingerbread biscuits before 10am (as there were a couple left):redface:and could happily go to the shop for a bar of chocolate. Instead i have been good & eaten my fruit that i brought to work..quite enjoyed it actually but could still murder the choc :mask:

Thinking the tiredness/wanting junk food maybe down to hormones..and speaking of hormones i stopped taking the pill that the docs gave me and bought some agus castus that PFB suggested. I dont know if they are working yet, however it did say on the packet it can take up to 3 months to take effect :poop:.

In other news FM has pointed me in the direction of a job at aviva which looks like it could be good..:dance:

Sorry for the essay..whats new with everyone else?

Oh dear - you need your Graze Box! That would jolly you along and make sure you don't eat rubbish!
I am firing on all cylinders today - despite going to bed later than I would have liked!!! Anyway I forgot the farrier was coming this morning so I was just about to hop on Storm's back and he pulled up!! Lol. What a star he is tho - he trimmed Chloe without a problem despite her being really sore with her mud fever and not wanting anybody to touch her legs or feet! What a good farrier he is - so patient with her.
I untacked Storms bridle but kept her saddle on - eventually got back into the school and had a good ride.

I'm quite quiet at work just now so I spend a lot of my time on here or fb just to pass a little bit of time. I've noticed I'm eating so much just because I'm sitting at my desk! This must stop!!!! I've been eating much healthier foods though. Today I had a muller corner for breakfast (ok not a particularly healthy breakfast), fruit salad and a pack of crisps for morning tea, red pesto gnocchi with salad for lunch followed by an empire biscuit and a bottle of coke. I've got a little jelly with fruit pot for later. So maybe not as healthy as I'm making myself believe but much better than the pot noodles and 2 chocolate bars and packets of crisps that I was eating before! Will make an effort to be better tonight. I think I'll have soup or fish with vegetables for dinner tonight

It has been raining heavily again today so I don't think I'll be riding as the school will just be a giant puddle! Won't be riding tomorrow as I'm going to the cinema in the evening. No wonder my horse isn't losing any weight! Will just need to ride on Friday after work (it is meant to be drier then) and ride twice saturday and sunday!

I'm quiet at work too... It's my last week before holiday :dance: & returning to my old department :frown: so I've been looking dream horses to buy/share. :giggle:

I'm trying to be good on the snacking front because it's my leaving do tonight.

. So maybe not as healthy as I'm making myself believe but much better than the pot noodles and 2 chocolate bars and packets of crisps that I was eating before!

I used to love pot noodles when i was younger..dont think i have had one in around 10 years :giggle:

I've been doing video editing most of today & yesterday for a conference taking place at the weekend - well it's for the Friday evening before for crew to learn about our project & the boat. It's been interesting as it's creative which is a bit different to my usual day job although I'm doing it on my personal Mac and transfering the videos on memory sticks from my work PC to the Mac, then converting the files and editing them in iMovies - it's taking a while.

Diet wise I'm off the wagon.... *hangs head in shame*

i think i am due one tomorrow actually trews.. or maybe next thurs? I cant remember :redface:

How is chloe taking to the cushings medicine? precend is it?

She hasn't gone off her food yet - but tbh Storm eats the lions share when they're both turned out in the school - despite me putting two nets up!!!

I used to love pot noodles when i was younger..dont think i have had one in around 10 years :giggle:

They are horrible things but very quick when you feel you don't have time to take your full lunch break which I never did in my last job! I actually keep a couple up at the yard incase I get hungry when I'm up there and won't be home for a while. They are nice if you are starving and have been out a really long hack and are soaked and cold!

Trews do you not put out three nets or piles for them to eat so Chloe doesn't miss out when Storm finishes?

I don't like to feed from nets, I much prefer to feed from the floor although I appreciate in a school this is tricky.

newrider.com