Anyone looking for someone to compete their horse?

Jojo_82

Jus' horsing around!
Sep 29, 2004
Brimpsfield, Gloucestershire
Hi all,

Don't know if I'll get much response, but it's worth a shot!

For those who don't know alot about me;

My name's Jo, I'm 22 and have been riding since I was 3yrs old. I recently sold my beloved 16'3'', 7yr old ID x TB mare called Phi after we were in a nasty accident out team chasing. My riding instructor bought her from me, as Phi can never be ridden again, and she has the time, money and facilities to giver her a better life (it was the hardest thing i've ever done, but I had to do what was right for her :( ).

Anyho... I've always LOVED my showjumping, and had high hopes for Phi and was going to go affiliated at christmas. I'm a quiet, lighthanded rider. I love to compete and not alot fases me. If anyone out there, or you know of anyone who would like/needs their horse(s) competing, then I would be very interested to hear from them. I live in gloucester, but I do drive and am willing to travel a reasonable distance. Would also be interested in possibly loaning with intent to compete.

Many thanks!

Jo xx :D

hiya

i read all the posts about phi bless her. id love to help you out :)

i live in suffolk at the mo, but im coming to hartpury college avec scooby, and would be quite happy for you to complete him if you had the transport, or you could do some of the events at hartpury :) as some weekends i would be working.

scooby is 15hh (dont know if thats too small) skewbald gelding. hes competed b.e placed intro. fab little ride. im getting him on sat! lol!!

:D

Hi Charlotte,

I've followed your posts about him too, he looks great! I'd be happy to do that, thankyou very much! 15hh isn't too small, I'm quite leggy, but I used to compete Jaffa a 15'1hh Irish cob and felt totally at home on him! :)

If needs be, I could hire out transport. Hartpury isn't far at all. I'm not too keen on the xc side of things anymore though, so would prefer to stick to sj for now if that was ok with you? You'll have to give me a shout when your up here and I'll come visit the 2 of you!

Thanks again for your reply... good luck for saturday! How exciting!

down rache!! lol!! you can share hee hee!!

yeah yeah sure hes the pc superstar, he was on gosling cup team for a couple of years :) turns his hoof to everything.

my instructor says he does courses of 3'6 showjumping :) so im sure hes happy doing that good little boy that he is :cool: . im hoping to maybe do some bsja this summer, i just need my brave pants!!

Hi Jo

Flyte is currently out of work having a little holiday at the moment but is coming back in next week and he's only had a couple of weks off so wont take long to get working again. I haven't done alot of jumping with him since last summer really (apart from on the lunge) only because I have completley given up jumping. He needs a fairly experienced and confident rider but your more than capable. He's got a hell of a jump in him its just never been used to its ful potential and I think with the right rider could do really well. He really does love jumping and I've been desperate to find somebody to jump him for so long. So you'd be more than welcome to have lessons on him if thats what you wanted and compete when you like if your interested.
Just incase you don't know he's a 16hh Irish TB X WB and he's 7.
Flyte is kept at home and were 2 miles outside Newent towards Ross on Wye. We don't have a school at home just hacking, but can jump in the fields in the summer. And we travel all over regually having lessons and competeing.
If your interested just let me know. You could always jus come see him first, have a hack or try him in the school to see what you think.

Tor x

newrider.com