Anyone Looking For Ebay Bargains

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
Just noticed only 11,995 items to look through:ninja:

May just need a cuppa for this then.

Us 3 in particular are terrible .... Innocence .. the Equitex i got from you (on ebay) i sold again (on ebay) and Newforest bought it ... and she sold a HAF pad that i now have (yes ebay again) lol ... i think we near enough single handedly keep ebay ticking over :giggle:

Us 3 in particular are terrible .... Innocence .. the Equitex i got from you (on ebay) i sold again (on ebay) and Newforest bought it ... and she sold a HAF pad that i now have (yes ebay again) lol ... i think we near enough single handedly keep ebay ticking over :giggle:

WHAAAAT!?!?!? :giggle:

I already got my eBay bargain this week thanks to my hubby. He's bought a brand new over the sunk water heater as our last one broke. I don't use hot water that much as my ponies don't get washed, however I do use it to defrost my hands in winter. The other liveries are going to get more use from it than I will.

Really! lol Well i shall be listing a nice rug tomorrow :giggle:

Aw that means Miss Tilley cob is using Innocence's pad:smile:

Oh i just got a pair of jodphurs for 99p, wasn't gonna put here i was watching in case you lot bought them:giggle:

newrider.com