anyone know the late feb/march dressage test dates and tests at seagold centurion e.c

martingale1

Jan 12, 2008
i am taking my lad out for first test in 2 years and need to find dates and tests in durham. ideally which test and dates at sea gold.xx they are not on the net...well i cannot find them.xx:)

Holmside Park have one on the 24th February & 16th March
Durham Dresage have one on the 16th February

Not sure about Centurion.

Also worth looking at BD affiliated venues as you can do the open section of the prelim classes without horse or rider being registered

thank you...seagold have a dressage on 2/03/08 i know it's tests prelim 7 and novice 25 and they do have showjumping and dressage there regularly.x i have a lift there if i wanted to go just didn't know what tests/dates would be avaliable.x i should have a squedule by next week.xx

they have dressage on the 2nd of march and then it is every four weekends from that.

if u go, watch out for a nutty tb! im taking mine!!!

well i'll be on a 17.2 stressed out middleweight bay...first time out since we relocated.x doing prelim and novice but not expecting to get placed as he'll be very excited this time....haven't competed for 18 months or so but he knows the coo....i'm sure u won't miss us..well be the one that thinks he boards are for jumping.xxlolx

newrider.com