Anyone from London...? :D

Tango<3

ShowJumperrr :)
Jan 29, 2008
In her stable
Hii :D

Would really appreciate it if anyone from London knows any yards, pref livery or assisted DIY :)
That dont cost a bomb but have good facilities & good public transport :)
as I cant drive. Savage, if only :rolleyes:

Have done some paperwork to join the army & really dont want to sell Tango :eek:

lol

:)

do you know where in london you will be? it can be quite a slow travelling time around london suburbs, and unfortunately having no transport can make it very difficult to get to a yard on a regular basis.

unfortunately prices aren't cheap here either!!

Hmm. St James park I think...
Spoke to the careers guy & on estimate Ill be getting about £700/£800 a month ? I think. :)

Must badger parrents for moped :)

St James Park is right in the middle!
Nearest livery will be about 10 miles away - there are a few places in Mill Hill, a couple in Edgware... then there are places down in Epsom, or in Bexley in south-east london.

DIY livery will start at around £30 a week (+ costs of hay/feed/bedding)
Part livery starts at around £80 a week to £120 a week
and full livery at about £120 upwards a week

Thanks! :)

I was thinking about getting a sharer or loaning her to some one & then being able to ride/see her a couple of times a month :)

Buttt. I have spent the last year getting her up and running & she is so clever I can just talk to her for hours & she'll 'talk' back & I with out her I probably wouldnt even be here today :eek: That sounds really weird but true lol.

Im going to find out how much time off I'd get & shizzle before defo making a decision :)

X

Hmm. St James park I think...
Spoke to the careers guy & on estimate Ill be getting about £700/£800 a month ? I think. :)

Must badger parrents for moped :)

That might just about cover your rent.....!! Prices here are ridiculous- sorry I can't be any help :rolleyes::)

I know of a yard that is £17.50 a week but it is totally diy with no assisted help.

My yard is £160 a month and has assistance if required.

Both assessable by public transport. The cheaper yard did have some spare boxes but normally they flll up really quickly and there is a waiting list.

Tango there are various options available if you are joining the Army. Please pm for more details...but I'll need to know some details about you first before I can be of assistance.

Are you joining as a soldier or as an officer?
Which capbadge/regiment are you hoping to join?

newrider.com