Anyone Fancy a Quiz?

Flipo's Mum

Heavy owner of a Heavy
Aug 17, 2009
Perthshire, Scotland
I'm off sick just now, although feeling better today so am boooooreed!!!
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in me organising a 'NR Nerd' quiz, which would just be about how well you know the NR community - I thought I'd maybe have a couple of rounds - questions about things that have happened to folk on here, a couple of picture rounds - name the horse, name the owner of the avatar, and name the person who does this, has done this, uses this, etc.

Is this stupid - please answer, yes or no, if you think its dumb, or you'd like to take part. There would be no prize other than the recognition as being the NR Nerd 2013. I'm thinking folk could just pm me their answers to each round and I could post results. I'd leave the questions up for maybe a week to let everyone have a chance at it?

What do you think? Am I the biggest NR Nerd for even considering anyone else would be interested in taking part. If this gets no answers, I'll shirk away back into my little corner lol! :redface:

Same- I am in bed sick and very bored so would love to join in with anything that passes the time!

Im sure it'll be fun but I absolutely cannot remember anything about anybody except one or two people who I might be able to remember the name of their horse but thats possibly about it. The reason I have such an extensive diary is I cant remember what Ive done, never mind anyone else! I didnt get the names of my oldest friends kids til they were like 5 and 10 so Im afraid people I havent actually met have no hope!
Sounds like a bit of fun though :)

I will have a go. I know some, but generally miss/forget a great deal. I forget who is who and which horses are which lol. I am a devil for remembering names. I tend to know the horses first then remember the owners:frown: It would be a good exercise for me:smile:

I'm in.... even though my observation is pants and thus I will be rubbish. But it will be fun, nevertheless....

Righto, I will get on with my first round of questions overnight and post them tomorrow evening! Glad enough fellow saddos thought it an ok idea! I guess any hardcore folk could just use the search function but you'll only be cheating yourself haha!

newrider.com