Anyone else struggling today?

bitsnpieces

Aug 22, 2007
I'm usually a pretty motivated kinda gal, but today I could just curl up and go to sleep!

I have some papers in front of me ready to analyse (need to have it done for tomorrow) but am currently pondering what to have for lunch and trying to keep my eyes open!

Managed to forget my headphones today, music always helps me focus and concentrate when I'm struggling, so am super struggling today!

I've got lots to do today - weirdly enough the bank holiday has put us back despite Mr T working from home and doing rather a lot of stuff yesterday work-wise. LUnch wise, not sure what we're having. Mr T put some dried peas to soak last night, so I am on a promise for home made lentil and pea soup..................if he's got time to make it! Hope you feel more with it soon!

I've done nothing yet! Really tired despite going to bed at 8:30 last night! :redcarded:

Still waiting for my post though so I've not actually got anything to do just yet, then I will have 3 days of work to wade through! :poop:

I've got left over chinese for my lunch, yum yum!

No lunch today as having a detox. I had last week off work and didnt watch what i ate so feeling completly off food for today! Im sure my appetite will be back tomorrow.

But yes i have also lost the will today with it being my first day back in 11 days! Have been used to being at the horses all day every day too :'(

Hubby has this week off. We're staying in the caravan which is set up nearer to the ponies but still only 15 miles from home...yet I find myself laid on my sofa having just done everyone lunch AT HOME!

Hubby forgot to pack stuff and is now having a shower!!!

It's going to be great to have him about until he goes back to Italy again on Sunday and esme is back at school next week so normal service will resume for me and I can crack on with get weight off Joy and getting her fitter again. September has always been the month I ride the most in and I can't wait to get to it.

Back in work after three days of camping with two 11 year old boys. Loads to do but feel completely knackered. Like bitsnpieces I am having major trouble getting down to it - think I need more coffee, or maybe chocolate...

Now I am feeling Zzzzzz.... Mr T is on site with some of the contractors and I am on here. I should be doing useful stuff like renewing the tax on the truck, sending letters etc but now have massive CBA!!! Want to get home and do horsey chores - am sat in the truck pretending to be efficient! Heheeee. Going shopping on way home too - need to stock up the cupboards.

ARRGGG horrid day already. I am covering for the Gp Capt's PA as well as doing my job and the two Sgt's jobs who have now left and no replacement yet but still ca't find the motivation to wade through the work.

Had a lovely lunch of salad as OH and I fell off the diet wagon this weekend and I was doing well until someone brought in cake and had two slices already:redcarded: guess that 8 punds are heading straight back on.

Just want to be out playing with the boys.

Back in work after three days of camping with two 11 year old boys. Loads to do but feel completely knackered. Like bitsnpieces I am having major trouble getting down to it - think I need more coffee, or maybe chocolate...

I'm finding chocolate particularly attractive today!!!

Can't help just sitting here thinking about what to do with the girls later

I actually didn't turn on my computer at work until 11am, as I had had a week off and knew it would be full of emails from people wanting action on things - NOW. But I needed to sort the paperwork on my desk, so I did that instead and I was suprised at how much more calmer I was after that. I could then deal with my inbox in one allocated timeslots.

Tonight I have 2 hours of study in front of me after dinner and putting the small one to bed :cry:

Good idea Ruskii - I could organise my paper work, it would be productive, it needs doing, but would still be putting off my urgent looming tasks!! And then I could go and buy a bar of Green&Blacks almond choccie :biggrin:
Glad other people have slow days too...

i have been struggling the last week or so in work. I just have sooooo many reports to do that i can't see the end of the road if you know what i mean, so i have no motivation to kill myself doing them when it was their fault not allocating enough days/staff to do the work!

I'm struggling as we've moved to asymmetric days, so we finish at 3.40 on two days, and 2.50 on the other three. The long days are LOOOONG. But no chance of having an off day with an audience of teenage kids to teach! I've given a colleague a near coronary by blowing up a bottle using hydrogen/oxygen. And i nearly set the roof on fire showing my class what NOT to do with a chip pan fire (spray water on it). That was quite motivating, especially when the kids were so sharp and answered all my questions :) I've now just done a tutorial for a class tomorrow and am away to put my feet up and probably fall asleep!

newrider.com