Anyone else on here a worrier??

stressy

Apr 22, 2009
sunderland
I cant stop worrying about things I shouldnt be worrying about! It really annoys me, but if im not worrying I worry about why im not worrying! If you are a non worrier what do you think if you come across a potentially worrying situation? Do you just think 'ah well thats life' ??? I think if I was a horse I would have all the stable vices under the sun! (I am a prolific/ horrific nail biter too :S) I dont tend to worry when im riding, its once im off a horse, in day to day life that I freak out lol.

If I had a penny for everything I worried about........I tend to worry about stuff that hasn't even happened! OH gets quite cross with me at times, I can be a big pessemist at times. Having said that, I am better than I used to be (the horses are to thank for that) but I have to try and make more effort!! Luckily I have the ability at night to switch off the worrying and sleep, something some people find difficult, I am however, one of those folk who just drops off quickly!

i worry about LOTS of things. When i was a bit younger i was worrying to the point of a stomach ulcer. I am a little more laid back these days, i put that down to becoming financially secure (used to worry about money a lot!) and also reiki training. I ccan quickly calm myself down if i do feel i'm starting to freak out!

If I had a penny for everything I worried about........I tend to worry about stuff that hasn't even happened! OH gets quite cross with me at times, I can be a big pessemist at times. Having said that, I am better than I used to be (the horses are to thank for that) but I have to try and make more effort!! Luckily I have the ability at night to switch off the worrying and sleep, something some people find difficult, I am however, one of those folk who just drops off quickly!

Me too! my oh is amazed I sleep! heres a few quotes I found

"I’ve seen many troubles in my time, only half of which ever came true."

Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere.

If things go wrong, don't go with them.

If you treat every situation as a life and death matter, you'll die a lot of times.

Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow.

Feel better now!

I know what you mean about the worrying if your not worrying about something. I keep telling myself I have nothing to worry about, Maya is fine, my life is good, my job is good but I'm still worrying about something!

I used to worry alot as a child and it made me feel sick in my stomach.

When Im not at the farm I worry because of the muck picking, making sure maya is ok etc and then when I'm at the farm I worry that I'm not at home and if someone is breaking into the house or if I left the cooker on.

I need Maya in the back garden I think :)

I was very bad for worrying and i can so relate to what you said as when i was younger and not worrying i would start worrying that i had nothing to worry about as i thought i had to be worrying about something! I would not be able to sleep on a night if i was worriered. God it was awful! Totally relate.

I am a big worrier!! I worry about all sorts of things that no-one else seems to think twice about!

That said, my mum's a worrier, and my sister's a worrier!! My poor dad has to be the calm one in our family! :happy:

I'm also quite paronoid! A paronoid worrier!!! :cold:

I am a big worrier!! I worry about all sorts of things that no-one else seems to think twice about!

That said, my mum's a worrier, and my sister's a worrier!! My poor dad has to be the calm one in our family! :happy:

I'm also quite paronoid! A paronoid worrier!!! :cold:

Sounds like me sme days I won't leave the house.:unsure:

I worry all the time, especially when i want to buy something. I always worry that i will miss it or it will go out of stock etc. I am very impatient and impulsive which can be bad!

Yes I'm a worrier - sometimes I think I blow things out of proportion just to give me something to worry about!

I've been majorly stressing recently about a relatively minor issue - to the point when I've lost sleep and have developed an eye twitch - I try to tell my self to relax but it doesn't always help!!

I try using the motto's "don't sweat the small stuff" or "Keep Calm, Carry on" to try and reducing my worrying!

:wavespin: I'm a worrier too! :help: I'll join the worry club!

I also worry about everything. Think I may have some symptoms of OCD as I'm obsessed with daft little things being done in a particular order. I'm worse when I'm on holiday from work as I don't have anywhere near as much time to worry when I'm working.

newrider.com