Anyone else excited? - badminton

Doodle92

Apr 6, 2021
As the bbc are not covering badminton apart from the final 10 sj rounds I have treated myself to a badminton tv subscription. £19.99 for a year’s subscription. It has everything on it (minus the last 10 sj rounds live) plus the last couple of years it was on (staring at 2017 possibly).

I have just checked and Badminton is on the red button Saturday afternoon:

DATECHANNEL
SATURDAY 7TH MAY 11:20am – 5:00pm (Cross Country)BBC Interactive (Red Button) BBC Sports Website (UK only)
SUNDAY 8TH MAY 2:00pm – 4:00pm (Showjumping)BBC 2 (Cross Country Highlights & Show Jumping Finale) BBC Sports Website (UK only)

I have just checked and Badminton is on the red button Saturday afternoon:

DATECHANNEL
SATURDAY 7TH MAY 11:20am – 5:00pm (Cross Country)BBC Interactive (Red Button) BBC Sports Website (UK only)
SUNDAY 8TH MAY 2:00pm – 4:00pm (Showjumping)BBC 2 (Cross Country Highlights & Show Jumping Finale) BBC Sports Website (UK only)

Where did you find that? Badminton HT are confirming the opposite.

They have perhaps recently added the red button for xc as when I took out the subscription a week or so ago the bbc were still not showing it.

But regardless, badminton to will allow me to watch everything. From trot ups, all the dressage, xc and sj and I’ll be able to watch it all again for a year.

I can't see the red button coverage anywhere when I googled, I must admit!

I'm looking forward to going on the Saturday & then watching all the bits online 😂

This year the BBC are only showing XC highlights and the top 10 SJ rounds live in a two hour program on Sunday. I've Googled it again and still can't see any red button coverage for this year.

My understanding of Badminton TV is that it can only be viewed on a phone or a tablet. I'm gutted that I won't have a day of XC after the Covid break.

This year the BBC are only showing XC highlights and the top 10 SJ rounds live in a two hour program on Sunday. I've Googled it again and still can't see any red button coverage for this year.

My understanding of Badminton TV is that it can only be viewed on a phone or a tablet. I'm gutted that I won't have a day of XC after the Covid break.
You can also watch it on a laptop and if you know what you are doing you can synch your laptop and tv and watch it that way. I have been watching on my laptop.

Didn’t even know it was on. It’s a shame they’re taking it onto paid for platforms, I used to like coming home and accidentally discovering it was on tv 😁

I think that £19.99 is quite expensive for a few days. I’m going to miss my Saturday afternoon xc if the red button isn’t working. I have a scar on my arm from several years ago as I quickly got something out of the oven, burnt my arm but didn’t put it in cold water as I was watching Mary King in the lounge!

That’s ok cos I think it is worth it 😊 and with the older years too and being able to go back and watch it all.

newrider.com