Anybody had their horseboxes done up?

Jwhelan92

Jul 1, 2020
Has anyone had their horseboxes done up? I’ve recently bought an old beat up horsebox and I’m looking to get it restored – I’ve found these guys at Roda who aren’t far from me and some of their custom restorations look great! - https://www.rodaukltd.com/horsebox-respray-repairs-cost

Let me see some of yours for inspiration! Has anyone here used Roda? What do you think of their designs?

I've not heard anything good or bad about Roda. There is a good FB group called horsebox mechanic help and one called dodgy horsebox builders both of which seem to get a good response.

I decided to go for non metallic paint for mine as it is cheaper in the first place, and easier to touch up when needed.

I've not heard anything good or bad about Roda. There is a good FB group called horsebox mechanic help and one called dodgy horsebox builders both of which seem to get a good response.

I decided to go for non metallic paint for mine as it is cheaper in the first place, and easier to touch up when needed.
Do you have an FB link by any chance? I canno seem to be able to find them

Not really sure about this. Well, thanks for the link. Will definitely check it out. Where can I buy horseboxes or where can I get it done. I want it personalized. Is it more expensive? Also, what is the latest horse racing tournament? Is there any link where I can watch?

newrider.com