Any1 Recommend?! Sprenger Bow Balance Safety Iron

I had the Sprenger System 4 stirrups, and loved them. I'll be buying another pair as soon as the insurance money comes through.

They put a stop to the knee pain I was having, and I thoroughly recommend those. I've also not lost my stirrups a single time since using them.

I have no experience of the Bow Balance ones personally because I show, and they have too much colour on them for that. I think Iron Maiden has them though.

I like mine a lot, the colour is a bit :eek: but I splashed out & bought some bendy offset eye stirrups too :D They are fab to jump in :)

Cant comment on the bow balance but i have the Spenger system 4 with the offset eye and they are fantastic!! Would highly recommend them but shop around for them! :D

Got the bow-balance, yep they are great, you don't loose your stirrup at all, and as I can also vouch for the fact that they let your feet go when you fall off as well!LOL!!!

As others have said, shop around I got mine for about £90 inc p&p off an ebay shop.

I have the old style system 4 stirrups and i think theyre better than the nonsprengers, im wanting a pair of bow balance but cant quite justify it at the moment since i already own a pair of sprengers and 2 copies!!!

If theyre anything to go by then the bow balances will be amazing! :D

I love these stirrups, but upgraded the grips to cheesegrater and these give me even more stability. They're great for very bouncy horses.

Hi
Many thanks have ordered the Bows!!! I can't wait for them to arrive now. Think i will have a look at the Barnes Buckles as they are for my Torsion dressage saddle.

newrider.com