Another successful outing

Thank you

Trying to upload pics but can't as it says they are too large in size for the server boo
I have that problem too and know 2 ways of dealing with it. One is to edit the picture on your phone, but I find this often loses some of the picture as you crop it, so the trick is to take a picture from a distance and then crop out the bit you want to use :confused: (I’m sure I’m making it more complicated than it needs to be).

The other I discovered by accident - if I email myself the picture it tells me it is very large and gives me the option of resizing it to small, medium or large. So maybe the software is there on my phone somewhere, or maybe it’s the email provider software.

Reactions: HorseHelen
Which one is it @chunky monkey? I downloaded one for mine but I can’t work out how to use it - it’s far too complicated to just downsize pictures :rolleyes:
I was using photo scaler. Really simple. But the last time I tried to use it it wasnt working properly, so whether an update broke something. But I've just tried it now and it's working again. It takes seconds. The app shows you the file size when you select the resolution size, it tells you the new file size. So if your using the first two sizes on the list they come in well under the 1MB size required on here.
(Actually just been exploring and there's no save button now and the picture saves automatically by the looks of it. Think that's why it looked like it wasn't working).
The other one I've put on my phone when it didnt work was photo and picture resizer.

Reactions: Bodshi
newrider.com