another pony attack -

There's been so many stories of horses being attacked or just injured out riding by careless drivers. It is all very sad :(

The pony is ok... Well as ok as it can be. The vet has put it on antibiotics so the wounds don't get infected.

Imagine how the poor pony feels about people now tho - I mean, I wonder if they ever really trust humans again after such trauma?

Sadly it could be kids.
When I rented a field about two miles from an estate I often had issues in the holidays. They let my water out, let the pony out, took the gate off, broke in, smashed windows etc. They then tried to start a fire and the police sat with me to stake the place out I chased the little bleep bleeps who were 9, 10 and 12! And rang the police at the same time. Its amazing where adrenaline takes you when your livid!
I moved after that.

The photos are not bad at all, no worse than any horse owner could be expected to find when bringing them in form the field.It's not gory.

Why do people attack animals? Crimes like this and similar are hideous. Its disgusting behaviour. I would gladly burn them with ciggies and staple their faces together. :stomp:

Why do people attack animals? Crimes like this and similar are hideous. Its disgusting behaviour. I would gladly burn them with ciggies and staple their faces together. :stomp:

Yep I know what you mean - do as you would be done by and all that. Lets hope they get what is coming to them and that there is such a thing as bad Karma.

newrider.com