another agility show report and pic

CharliesAngel

Jan 15, 2010
i havent been doing much exciting horsey stuff this past week or so... but I was another 2 day show with the dogs this weekend. I stayed in my tent, baaaaah!:cold: actually,it was cosy - but i didnt sleep a wink cos of the noisy road nearby and drunken carrying on from neighbours:sluggish: The dogs clearly werent in any way lacking sleep, lol - they were all on great form! The chiropractor they see was also at the show and she has made a wobble board for my dogs to help with their core stability, and particularly to help re-hab a dog we had previously thought woudl never do agility again:happy:

Anyway, didnt get any action shots.... but here's a pic from the end of today

Gem and Swift were wee stars and got a real haul between them:angel:
DSC00098.jpg

Well done :biggrin: I am going to try a bit of agility with my Dalmatian when he is old enough, he is already jumping over the small fences in the garden, I'm not quite sure we will get the level of obedience needed though, he has the attention span of a door knob!

what fantastic results - they are a credit to you:happy:

they look nicer than horsey rossies:happy:

Well done - thats not a bad days work:D. Your dogs are lovely - particularly the one on the left (I like them with darker faces - despite the fact that my wee Splash has loads of white on his face and collar:rolleyes:)

Well done - thats not a bad days work:D. Your dogs are lovely - particularly the one on the left (I like them with darker faces - despite the fact that my wee Splash has loads of white on his face and collar:rolleyes:)

thank you everyone:biggrin:

skippysmum - its funny you should say that..... i always prefer a dark face as well, infact my preference would be for a completely black-faced dog in if i could get one, a couple of friends have them any they are breath-taking.

newrider.com