Animal Communication

No_Angel

Apr 20, 2003
Ireland
I lost my darling boy this morning, I still can't believe it, I miss him so much already.

Has anyone found that an animal communication reading made them feel better after a loved pet died? I just want to know that he is ok and is with his mum and knows how much I love him,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, No Angel. I haven't ever used an animal communicator, but just wanted to send my sympathy. It is so agonising to lose an animal, and like you I would love to get a message from our dog, who we lost nearly two years ago. I've had a few things happen that I'm sure were him letting me know he's still around.

After all this time, I still miss him so much. I'm having a pyschic reading tomorrow funnily enough, and I would be soo happy if he came through. I''ll let you know if he does.

Sending you big hugs. We all know how you're feeling and I hope that helps a tiny bit. I will be thinking of you. xx

No_Angel I am really sorry to hear this. I don't know of any animal communicators but I just had to say that you do not need one to tell him that you love him. He will know. I know it sounds stupid but have you just talked to him and told him how you feel? I know you don't get any feedback but sometimes it can help with the grief.

I have a friend who is a communicator and might be able to help you, if you want her details just pm me. I am so sorry you lost your dog, it must be devastating.

newrider.com