And we are done for the year

MrC

https://m.facebook.com/MrKiasLife/
Nov 10, 2014
Uk
m.facebook.com
So that’s Faran backed and I’m happy to stop now. He walks and trots on his own and I can stop and steer and mount him alone. That to me is enough and has been achieved in four sits.

He’s such a quick learner and deserves his winter to himself. Last one dude as it’s all go as of April 😃

Oh he's such a good boy! I love his trotting - just a baby, trying so hard to be good! Well done, you're going to have so much fun next year.

Reactions: MrC
Brilliant! And I totally agree about giving him the winter off. The one thing I don't agree with is that it's all been done in four sits - it hasn't, it's the result of all the time you've spent with him, the day to day handling and formal in hand work, the trust he's developed in you that means even if he has a doubt he's happy to try because you say it's all going to be ok. Well done Faran, and an even bigger well done to you 🤗

• Love
Reactions: MrA, MrC and Jessey
Brilliant! And I totally agree about giving him the winter off. The one thing I don't agree with is that it's all been done in four sits - it hasn't, it's the result of all the time you've spent with him, the day to day handling and formal in hand work, the trust he's developed in you that means even if he has a doubt he's happy to try because you say it's all going to be ok. Well done Faran, and an even bigger well done to you 🤗

Thank you ❤️ I feel we have achieved a lot and he deserves just basic fuss and handling now.

He tries very hard and I’m so proud of him ❤️

Look forward to reading more next year and beyond - I don't know a lot about youngsters but it seems to me you're doing a grand job.

Thank you I love working with babies, it gives me a real sense of contentment even when it’s not going to plan lol 😅😅

Reactions: Huggy
newrider.com