And so the season begins

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
I hate the first comp of the year ginger is always tense as am I so this year I thought I would bite the bullet and get the first one over with ASAP.

So I have booked in for Sunday we are only going to do the one novice test.

I am nervous had a couple of wobbles over the winter but ploughed on through. Our nemesis is his lack of medium trot but he is working hard on it. I have a comp plan but it is adjustable to how we are going.

The problem i am currently having is now he is getting his hocks truly under him the canter is so powerful I’m struggling to control it I unintentionally block him I just need to be brave and go with this amazing new power with out soiling my pants

Not sure how I’m going to get his legs white either as he still ives out

I hate the first comp of the year ginger is always tense as am I so this year I thought I would bite the bullet and get the first one over with ASAP.

So I have booked in for Sunday we are only going to do the one novice test.

I am nervous had a couple of wobbles over the winter but ploughed on through. Our nemesis is his lack of medium trot but he is working hard on it. I have a comp plan but it is adjustable to how we are going.

The problem i am currently having is now he is getting his hocks truly under him the canter is so powerful I’m struggling to control it I unintentionally block him I just need to be brave and go with this amazing new power with out soiling my pants

Not sure how I’m going to get his legs white either as he still ives out
Good luck!

Good Luck :) for white legs on a horse living out, with Bo I used to do 2 or 3 washes in the days prior then chalk well the day of!

newrider.com