An update on medi (for thoose who can remeber her)

Megzii_&_Medi.x

Just A Average Chesnut
Hey all!

Well Medi (miss cheeky pants) is doing well still isnt aloud out into field but is aloud on little walks and little rides :D:D:D her foot has heald nicely skin flap has stuck down and she is no longer lame! but being the 3 year old she is she has bucked,reared,tryed to run of, tryed to flatten me and tryed to KILL ME lol but it is to be expected...... anyways shes keeping her spirts up wich is always gud!! getting fat but on a diet now soo is getting thiner;) but today ........ she decied she didnt want to play with her toys she wanted to play with ME here is the story

Mucking out so i put her in queenies stable whilst i was doing that...finished went to get her opened door clipped leadrope on and walked out everything was fine until BANG.. i slipped on some water outside of queenies stable and let go( know i shouldnt but i didnt want to die had no hat on :(:(:eek:) got up and ran to get her she decied she wanted to play she was bucking runing in and out of every stable!! and then she crouched down and jumped up never actually tried to hurt me but i finally got ahold of her and put ner back in her stable and then i tooked her head collar off and she started agian so seeing and i wasnt in danger and i could have gotted out easily i played with her for abit i am SOOOOO glad i did becuase now she is back to her perky NICE self!!:D:D

well there you have it an update on the medster!!! should be aloud out when it has heald completly YEY

Has she not text or phoned you to see how you are or anything?

:) :)

i took a photo of her cut!! looks better than it did!:rolleyes:

trfrrr.jpg

Not clear she wudnt keep still!

newrider.com