Am i getting to big?? (pics)

Missmandamoo

May 5, 2008
Warwickshire
Well its just what someone said to me, it didn't mean anything when they said it but then i got thinking.
They said oh your being growing out of her soon tall ways and with the things that you want to do!! And i said well i wont grow anymore, as my whole family is small!! But they said that i might become to heavy for her?????:rolleyes: All i said was she ent going no where!!!!

Do you think i look big?
How much do you think she can carry?
I don't think i'll become to heavy??( it made me think, do they think i'm getting fat!!! lol)

Be honist please
show29thjune08057.jpg

PICT0680005_0001.jpg

meandecho.jpg

you dont look too heavy or too tall for her in any way.
shes sturdy looking and could probabaly take alot heavier than you.
im 5ft6/7 and ride 13 2hh ponies:)

Your not to big on her at all in fact your look perfect hight and weight for her, and no your not fat.
Just ignor who ever said it, my guess would be that they only said is cus there jealuse of you and your horse.

You both look fine, not too big and certainly noway too heavy, maybe some jealous folk round your way eh?

Lovely hossy

I think they were probably joking! When I read that I thought there was going to be a pic of a 12hh pony! No way are you anywhere near outgrowing. I think she could carry double your weight and still be fine by the look of her :)

You are in no way too big for that pony...she's nice and chunky, so I doubt you'll have to worry about getting to big unless you suddenly grow huge! :p

She's gorgeous too btw! :D

Come back to me when your heels are past her belly girl! You are nowhere near too big, shhh and get on riding your beautiful lass :)

Thank you, its made me feel better now i ddin't think i was, but when people say it makes you think.
It was some competer girl from my yard that rides a 16.2hh tb thing

newrider.com