Allen & Page Calm & Condition

I had Storm on it way back when I first got her. It must taste lovely as she sure piled the pounds on! Its hard to say if it calmed her or not - she may well have been just testing me out! It does what it says on the tin about conditioning tho.

calm and condition i would personally feed soaked. This will double its size so might not need bulked out?

I had odin on this a year ago when he was scrawny, filled him out lovely - no adverse behaviours but think that also comes down to horses tolerance for ingredients as well

I am wanting to try it for the calming side more than the condition side, but that will help.

So i could use Hifi and calm & condition without the fast fibre? or would he need another fibre based feed?

i thought calm and condition was fibre based? could be wrong

is he on fast fibre at the moment? if not i would just introduce the calm and condition by itself and build up from there when/if you see how he reacts to that. Better to keep things simple and then if problems do arise you can pin point the source easier

If just for calming could you maybe just try a magnesium supplement if not needing the conditioning side as i did find it piled on the pounds with odin?

Some options here
http://www.naturalhorsesupplies.co.uk/p/category/0802209832-Calmers/

He is on fast fibre at the moment to stabilise his poos!! But if the calm and condition is fibre based i can stop the fast fibre and just use the chaff with calm & condition.

He currently has

2 scp of Fast fibre
1 Chaff

But he isn't keen on the taste, i need him to be calmer and he could do with condition as he is still recovering from neglect! However, with him putting weight on he is getting bolshy and nervy.

Spoke to Allen & Page and found them to be very helpful, made much more sense than dodson and horrell.

Anyway they said just to feed Calm & Condition with chaff to my cob and i can also feed calm & condition to my filly along with chaff and her suregrow to make sure she is getting her mins & vits.

Glad that is cleared up :)

I feed Allen and Paige Ride and Relax as my horse can be a bit silly at times. He seems to do very well on it and likewise his condition is good, especially considering we're in mid-winter.

I feed my TB C&C and its done great for him. He was quite underweight when i got him and hes looking much better in just 4 months. His condition is lovely now so im very happy with it.

I feed it soaked with Alfa-A Oil.

newrider.com