Aldi equestrian stuff in store now

An_Riz

May 20, 2017
Aldi has some equestrian related items in store now (in Rep of Ireland at least) including country boots (dont know what they are called but theyre a replica of the suede and leather long boots with stripes and short laces at the top - help me out someone with the name ) as well as kids jods, ladies pull on breeches with hi vis all down the outside of the leg, hats, socks etc. Do go down and have a look! :) Happy shopping.

Reactions: Jessey
Yes we had them in the mainland about 10 days ago. If you search the word Aldi, you'll find that lots of us purchase regularly.

Yes we had them in the mainland about 10 days ago. If you search the word Aldi, you'll find that lots of us purchase regularly.
Yes I did see some other aldi threads as I was typing that came up as suggestions, Aldi is good for that kind of stuff. Haha it seems Ireland gets everything a while later than you then, well at least you have seen it already!! :)

Aldi has some equestrian related items in store now (in Rep of Ireland at least) including country boots (dont know what they are called but theyre a replica of the suede and leather long boots with stripes and short laces at the top - help me out someone with the name ) as well as kids jods, ladies pull on breeches with hi vis all down the outside of the leg, hats, socks etc. Do go down and have a look! :) Happy shopping.

Don't waste your money on the boots. I did last year and tho they looked nice the soles fell off after four or five weeks wear:(

Reactions: An_Riz
Don't waste your money on the boots. I did last year and tho they looked nice the soles fell off after four or five weeks wear:(
Haha I assumed they would be flimsy. At first I was tempted but then I thought about how much muck they would have to go through and I knew they wouldnt make it

Haha I assumed they would be flimsy. At first I was tempted but then I thought about how much muck they would have to go through and I knew they wouldnt make it

Yes best avoided. They did look so nice too which was a shame. I think my favourite yard boots were my ariat winderemeres. They did me four long winters!

newrider.com