Agrobs horse feed

Jane&Ziggy

Jane&Sid these days!
Apr 30, 2010
Surrey Hills
Hello there. A livery mate gave me a same of Agrobs horse muesli and it looks lovely. Ziggy snarfed it but he is thin and will snarf anything at the moment! Has anyone tried it?

My friend's Irish horse is prone to all sorts of allergies and foot problems and he has improved a lot since being on this feed. I haven't priced it yet but I'll let you know. It's German but is imported here by Red Rufus.

Oh I've just been and had a look at it, the flowery museli looks lush! Belle would I'm sure happily nom on that.

Mine are both barefoot and I think it would be great for them, but unless my local feed store stocked it I couldnt be bothered with ordering it online and have to wait on delivery or maybe no stock etc. :(

I really like the look of the muesli.

Mine are both barefoot and I think it would be great for them, but unless my local feed store stocked it I couldnt be bothered with ordering it online and have to wait on delivery or maybe no stock etc. :(

I could possibly get some brought over with relatives from the UK if you wanted to try a bag or 2? Could possibly order a pallet or something if it was any good?

@Jane&Ziggy which feed are you thinking of getting? The Muesli looks good? Also I am going to try my luck and see if they will send me a sample. I have sent them an email to see if its possible to get samples of the pre Alpin Wiesencobs(meadow cobs) and the Alpin Forage Muesl. I will let you all know if I have any reply from them.

newrider.com