Advice needed please

dragonfarmgirl

Oct 26, 2008
cheshire/shropshire
Ok, my USA adventure is over and I am back home ready to try and sort out my mess of a life.
My brother has offered to take my cats for me and let me have them back any time I am ready which is a great weight off my mind though it will be very miserable coming back to an empty cottage when I come home :-(
I am going to rehome my parrot as he deserves lots more attention than I can give as I am going to have to carry on working away most of the time for at least next yr so if anyone who is experienced with parrots wants a little senegal parrot, with cage and food let me know. He will need retraining as has gone a little wild due to lack of handling.
I am now looking for loan home for my friesian and my thoroughbred (2 yrs for friesian and permanent for thoroughbred.) I would prefer NH home of some sort for my friesian but not as important for thoroughbred and have advertised her on 2 local Parelli groups but don't really know where else to try ? Any ideas ? I was sort of hoping to get info on groups that people on here are involved with so that you might be able to give me thumbs up/down on prospective loanees if that makes sense.
Any help/ideas/suggestions would be very welcome.
Thanks xxx

newrider.com