Ace has gone

Ace87

Quitus & Strike
Aug 8, 2007
Bedfordshire
He went about an hour ago. I couldn't speak to his owner, just handed her the leadrope and walked back to Quitus.

I feel totally numb and hollow. I know I have Quitus and he's amazing but I have a big Ace shaped hole in my life right now.

I miss him so much.

{{hugs}} hun.
a020.gif

Aw hunni!!!

I am gutted for you!! I wouldnt have been able to talk to the owner either. might have said something I regretted.

As you said at least you have Q to help lessen the pain a little.

Nikki xxx

aw that has got to be one of the hardest things you've had to do. bless, i really feel for you.
try to focus on the positives and the future and chin up.

Big hugs. I also have a pony on loan and I really dont know what i would do if her owner said that to me.
Big Big hugs.

Am so sorry:(

Hope his owners one day realise how badly they treated you over this.

Big hugs and am holding a good thought for you.

I am so sorry that Ace gone. I know you feel empty now but Quitus needs you. Have a nice cuddle with him and you´ll feel better.:)
Hope you´ll feel better soon.

i don't think i would be able to talk to the owner either (sure every1's said that)
but i cry when i put my dog in the kennels coz she's got such a high pitched bark as though she's screaming at us to come back and does the most adorable puppy eyes - and thats only leaving her a week.
dunno how i would cope loosing a horse - i was upset when winnie left the yard and i only had 5 lessons on her (we're all softies)
(((((((((hug)))))))))

I'm sorry - a very hard thing to do. Go and have a good cry in Quitus's mane - he'll help you feel a little better. :(

Big hug. xx

Thanks you guys it's so nice to log on here and see such nice messages.

I had a little cry with Quitus, not into his mane I can't reach that far up!! Just been shopping and about to go out for dinner wanted to stay busy so i don't have too much time to think about him not being there.

I hope he travelled okay and he's happy. I'll always miss him I just hope he's happy he deserves that, he's an amazing but complicated boy :( xxxx

newrider.com