Absolutely amazing day - THANKYOU Daisy!

LexxLizz

Dec 11, 2011
Today I had the task of driving some 75miles up-North...

Ordinarily I would have hated it but I went to see a certain Daisysp8 and her gang, and if I wasn't excited enough on the way there; I was certainly enlightened and feeling very happy indeed on the way back :) :)

We just nattered horsey, and forum, and life generally. Then Daisy surprised me with some belated birthday gifts!!!!!!!!!
We then went to see her wee Dixie and the big man himself Coby :angel: I have to say that those pair are the most happy and loving neddies I have ever met. What Daisy has done with them is incredible and the pair of them absolutely idolise her :inlove:.
Coby is the most wellbehaved 4year old I have ever come across -- he showed off his groundwork skills to me, and also his little tricks and such with desensitising items. I was even allowed to have a little go and he acted like an absolute saint and did everything I asked of him inspite of me being a bit flappy and useless and of course to him, a complete stranger!

After being thoroughly impressed by both Dixie and Coby we returned out of the blustery weather and had pancakes and chocolate brownie pud for tea :spin: this was followed by more nattering and some very odd squats and ballancing in 'mounted-on-horse' positions in the lounge! :giggle:

I have had a wonderful wonderful day and I am now relaxing feeling thoroughly encouraged and spoilt! So, again -- THANKYOU DAISY!!! All of your gang are so lucky to have you as their Mummy and it was an honour to meet D&C! :) :) :)

Here is a little picture of my lovely gifts :cloud9:
2gv7wrd.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww bless you that is so kind of you xxxx

Well i had a lovely day too, you made me laugh until my sides hurt, and you have the makings of a brilliant horse woman, you are aware of your body language, and you have a lovely, gentle but firm, way about you ... Any horse that does end up with you as their mum, is going to be one very lucky pony indeed :happy:

Looking forward to seeing you again :wink: ... You`re welcome here any time xx

Sounds like you too had a fabby day!!

Mounted on horse positions?!?! Did you not film such antics?!

Sounds like a fantastic day!

Daisy i think you should come and meet my cob and show me your magic because he just doesn't believe that i'm better than the school gate! :redcarded:

Awww.... sounds wonderful girlies. Am dead jealous that LL got to meet Daisy's boys IRL!!!!

Mounted on horse positions?!?! Did you not film such antics?!

We should have done shouldn`t we Lex lolololol ... Next time, we`ll get Vid ... promise.

Daisy i think you should come and meet my cob and show me your magic because he just doesn't believe that i'm better than the school gate! :redcarded:

:biggrin: ... Talk your hubby into moving to Lincs :wink:

Awww.... sounds wonderful girlies. Am dead jealous that LL got to meet Daisy's boys IRL!!!!

You`re welcome to pop in anytime you`re up this way ... any one is ... Coby will snog any one lololol !!!

newrider.com