Absolutely amazing day so far!!!!!!!!

Joyscarer

Dec 30, 2006
Hampshire
It was this time last year that I made the decision to stop riding Joy rather than use a prolite pad because my bum was too big for the saddle and there was too much weight pushing on the back of the saddle into her back. I couldn't get my hand between my bum and the upward curve of the cantle and that was why there was a problem. :(

I don't normally post specifics about my weight on here but I've lust come back from my weigh in and I've now lost 52lbs in total and I'm now into the 12's and that's in the afternoon and with clothes on, those obsessed by their weight will understand why I am at pains to point that out! :D

I've just bought some size 14 trousers which I'll be taking back and swapping for 12's and buying the same thing in 10's too for when I hit my goal weight because I love them so much!

Yes, I've still got a long way to go but I'm feeling pretty damn possitive today so I don't care :cool:

What a difference 1 year can make :D :D :D

The trick is find a diet that suits you ;)

There's loads of different diets out there that have all had excellent results for various people. The key is knowing what your strengths and weeknesses are and finding a plan that fits you best :D

I don't normally post specifics about my weight on here but I've lust come back from my weigh in and I've now lost 52lbs in total and I'm now into the 12's and that's in the afternoon and with clothes on, those obsessed by their weight will understand why I am at pains to point that out! :D

I've just bought some size 14 trousers which I'll be taking back and swapping for 12's and buying the same thing in 10's too for when I hit my goal weight because I love them so much!

Yes, I've still got a long way to go but I'm feeling pretty damn possitive today so I don't care :cool:

What a difference 1 year can make :D :D :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
SO pleased for you!!!, <OH wondering why I'm cheering>

52 lbs is what - 31/2 stone? Blooming Heck J, know weight has been an issue for you - you have done so so well!!

That's great news! ...and probably why your confidence with Joy has grown so much if you are hitting personal goals like this :)

wooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooo

Go you :D Well done - really pleased for you :D :D :D

That is amazing! Really well done you. You are inspiring me to get on with it and actually start trying to lose the extra pounds.

newrider.com