A whingey post.

Ruskii

Jun 21, 2000
UK
Had a day off today, thought it would be one of those days where small one is at school and I could get on with a few jobs and the like.

Turned into a miserable day, (I put it down to hormones perhaps ? ) I didn't want to get up, I have brought no presents yet for our daughter, the house is messy and clothes are clean but have to be put away.

So up, took Mini-Me to school straight to Argos to collect the things I had reserved, only a few items as we don't go overboard at Christmas, didn't have two of the items I wanted, never mind on to something else, sorted.

Rush to yard to bring the horse in for the Farrier later, find the hose on the yard has gone (forgot about that) and his legs are disgusting, so I try my best to get as much of as I can with a small pail of water. I give up in the end and put horse in the stable, get home to do some odds and bits for work and typically the printer runs out of ink, the printer then eats the remains of the headed paper I needed and my phone starts going nuts for various reports required from a client oh and I have the reports out today as they need then for a meeting tmw by three.

Stress levels up high I then get texts through reminding me about other commitments I was engaged to today about 30 mins ago.

Add more hectic things to the events and I can't find the clean clothes I wanted to wear (currently in mud covered jeans from the yard.) Snap at husband who arrives home all happy from a positive meeting this meeting and declare "We have to much cr@p in this house - I could happily throw it all out !" and storm off out the door to discover the farrier and I have mixed appointments - all that rushing around for nothing.

I'm home now ready to burst into tears about anything and everything - horse is still jn as I decided to leave his legs to dry and I'll put some pig oil on his legs later to help with the mud.

I hate hate hate mud and this type of weather, we need a good hard frost and cold winter.

Hmpf.

I hope tomorrow improves but I'm back at work and the thought of the that has just reminded me that I needed to get something done that I forgot about.

Aaaaah. :(

Oh dear poor you. I am sorry that your post made me smile - you describe how I often feel.

Chocolates and a glass of wine are in order I think.

Yes definitely some choccy and wine (or lager). Horrid fiddly day for you. I hate not being able to find my clean stuff, and even worse when the weather is so dam dirty and muddy. Sending lots of calm, organised vibes.

Hope tomorrow improves for you! agree with above.. Wine and chocs is the only answer!!!

Aw I hate days like that, its always the one day you need to be good too, onwards and upwards today will be better :)

Thank you all. I was in a really foul mood yesterday which didn't help. Off to work today then a nice weekend off ! :D

Reactions: Gimp
Oh dear, sounds bad! I thought I'd had a bad day on Wednesday with a lorry fire closing the motorway, making my journey into work and back home horrendous, and all I could do was sit in my car thinking of how much Christmas stuff I could be doing (have done very little so far!). Eventually got home after 9 pm so never got to see my horses or visit my mum in hospital. Luckily the traffic chaos was the talk of the hospital, and she wasn't the only one that didn't get a visitor. Your day sounds much worse than mine though.

I hope you're feeling more cheery this morning and have a better day today :)

Oh dear, sounds bad! I thought I'd had a bad day on Wednesday with a lorry fire closing the motorway, making my journey into work and back home horrendous, and all I could do was sit in my car thinking of how much Christmas stuff I could be doing (have done very little so far!). Eventually got home after 9 pm so never got to see my horses or visit my mum in hospital. Luckily the traffic chaos was the talk of the hospital, and she wasn't the only one that didn't get a visitor. Your day sounds much worse than mine though.

I hope you're feeling more cheery this morning and have a better day today :)

That's pants too! How frustrating for you.

newrider.com