A typical evening in our household

daisysp8

Dec 11, 2009
North East Linconshire
Limited posting due to having difficulty getting near the keyboard, or being able to see the screen .... at least they`re all happy lol :happy:

DSC_1144.jpg

DSC_1135.jpg

DSC_1140.jpg

DSC_1133.jpg

and the thing that really makes me laugh, is hubby is sat on the settee with loads of room next to him, yet they all choose to be here with me ... that is a nice feeling :cloud9: i feel loved ... lol

Hahaha :D I love the last picture :)
Your cats are beauiful! I love them but unfortunately I'm allergic :( doesn't stop me smothering every one I meet with love and snuggles and plying them with kisses and face rubs though :D just could never have my own :(

Also, how shiny is your hair? Loreal ad or what?? :D

I`m allergic too ... end up sneezing and heaven knows what else ... but i love them to bits lol ..... my lil waifs and strays.

LMAO @ the hair thing .... yer, it does look quite healthy doesn`t it !!!

PMSL ... don`t even joke ... when he came to see me when i was poorly in Feb, i went to the fridge to get a carrot and he followed me in through the door:

'Ello mum'

DSC_0262.jpg

Look where his feet are lolol !!!!

DSC_0271.jpg

lol ... well thats just it ... i don`t buy hair stuff ..... I don`t use shampoo at all ... and i use "crap free" conditioner only to "wash" my hair ... I haven`t washed my hair with shampoo in 18 months lol

lol ... well thats just it ... i don`t buy hair stuff ..... I don`t use shampoo at all ... and i use "crap free" conditioner only to "wash" my hair ... I haven`t washed my hair with shampoo in 18 months lol

Well it looks fab!!!!! Myhair is rather bleached so I have to use quite mild shampoos. Maybe one day I'll go back to my dark roots....

newrider.com