A ride on a little Fjord and a lovely hack.

Kite_Rider

Cantering cabbage!
May 18, 2009
I had such a super hack this morning just wanted to share, we went out on one of the loops from my yard, only about 6 miles but was such a nice change for us to actually have a loop to do and half of it off road too! Belle was fab and such a good girl but I think it blew her mind a bit as the look on her face when she realised we were back on the yard and hadn't done a U turn anywhere was quite funny.
Also had a play last night on one of the other liveries Fjord ponies, what a sweetheart she is and we even managed a little jump!
Made a change riding something different but also made me realise just how well me and Belle know each other. I felt quite flattered that someone thinks I'm an ok enough rider to offer a ride on their pony. I will try and remember photo's next time too as I know you all love them.
Pointless post I know but just wanted to share. I think days like these are what it's all about for me.

Not pointless at all! We need happy threads like this.:smile: I can feel your happiness. What a good girl your Belle is. And that must have been nice to try a different horse too.

Sounds like a lovely couple of days :) love belle been amazed at been back at the yard without a u turn :-D photos of the beautiful belle would be lovely :)

newrider.com