A reason to be jolly!

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Well, I have done nowt but moan this morning, so thought I'd post a happy thread. My RSPB membership pack has arrived and a lovely book all about wildlife. Can't wait to have a peruse later................Oh, and the Dolls House Emporium latest flyer has come (not that I can afford any more items for my collection atm) but it is nice to browse. And OH's train track has arrived. So, all in all rather good. I didn't even hear postie, I was hoovering up last nights debris (we had the aftermath of the flood to clean up) he must have kindly just poked his head through the lounge door and placed it on the floor - I found it when I brought the hoover into the lounge to attack my working quarters (how much mess can one person make sat at a desk in the corner?!:yellowcarded:)
Anyway feel free to join in with any jolliness............next up is lunch.......:smile:

Lunch is always a reason to be jolly! And the sun is shining like no tomorrow here, our office is very hot and it feels like a mid summer's day - tis glorious! It's cheered my mood up no end, I'm not a hot weather person but roll on summer I say, I want to get back in the saddle! :wavespin:

Lunch is always a reason to be jolly! And the sun is shining like no tomorrow here, our office is very hot and it feels like a mid summer's day - tis glorious! It's cheered my mood up no end, I'm not a hot weather person but roll on summer I say, I want to get back in the saddle! :wavespin:

Yes, me also, I can't wait for some calm warm weather!!

Tis still blowing hard here - just foolishly opened the back door only to let a rush of leaves in........:frown:

It was lovely hear earlier but its gone very cloudy & the wind is picking up (not me HA) :skull:

I am jolly for no reason really..just jolly today. There are no dramas ongoing at the moment and life is peachy..:smug::dance:

I'm jolly because Baby Cameron is having a settling in afternoon at the childminder as I'm back to work next week. So I'm having a nice relaxed lunch, tuna mayo roll and salt & vinegar crisps :), without having to balance him on my knee or feed him at the same time. Then I'm going to the stables to take bob out for a hack. AND the sun has just come out... Perfect :)

I'm jolly because Baby Cameron is having a settling in afternoon at the childminder as I'm back to work next week. So I'm having a nice relaxed lunch, tuna mayo roll and salt & vinegar crisps :), without having to balance him on my knee or feed him at the same time. Then I'm going to the stables to take bob out for a hack. AND the sun has just come out... Perfect :)

Have a lovely hack and enjoy your salt n vinegar crisps.:smile:

Well I've just been to fill up the girls haynets. Both are looking reasonably okay despite being without rugs and it starting to pelt down.......But, on the way back around to the house, I found a marvellous piece of wood! One of our old trees has succumbed to the wind and lost several branches - and weirdly enough some log shaped pieces too! Hurrah. Just carried my prize around to the house and laid it out in front of the fire to dry out. Will make good burning by weekend......................(every cloud has a silver lining and all that....despite the rain and wind........)

Okay - just going to UN-jolly this thread! Blasted local weather station predicts gusts of 58mph within the next hour - lovely.............I didn't think it was going to be too bad at all - but it seems I am wrong...........still, on the upside it is to drop at 3am to 9mph.......hahaha

Its pretty windy here although its been lovely and sunny and I feel really guilty that I should have been up and groomed and lunged the girls.

I have had one of those, 'can't be bothered' days today which I hate!

I mucked out this morning with best intentions of going back to do the above. Instead I came home and had an early lunch of salmon sandwiches and fell asleep on the sofa in a sunny corner, bliss. I dreamt I had a black labrador puppy and three small children :eek:

Have to admit, now I have woken up properly, I feel much better, must have needed the sleep. Just off to put the horses in, then make a roast chicken dinner:smile:

and fell asleep on the sofa in a sunny corner, bliss. I dreamt I had a black labrador puppy and three small children :eek:

Have to admit, now I have woken up properly, I feel much better, must have needed the sleep. Just off to put the horses in, then make a roast chicken dinner:smile:

Lol, what are you like?! Love the sound of roast chicken dinner. I've had a duck in the slow cooker since this morning with orange, carrots, ginger and chicken stock - we shall see...............

newrider.com