A Possible Career Change?

sjp1

Sep 14, 2009
Well, as I have said before, I dislike my job.

I am very interested in mineral balancing, to include forage etc., and anything to do with equine nutrition.

I have decided to do a few courses - internet based - on nutrition.

Forageplus obviously do a lot of forage and water testing, and provide mineral balancing with feed plans. However, they do seem hugely busy and not always that quick in providing results - I am waiting for my own to come back.

Obviously I wouldn't pack my job in immediately, but do you think this would be a career move that would be successful? It is something I could do part time in my own time to start with, alongside working?

Its a great idea, more and more people are turning to it for help. Especially to support medical conditions etc.

Give it a go, get the courses booked and take it from there:happy:

Thank you Nat, I shall. Have reserved my place - the earliest she has is March 2014, so shall pay tomorrow and kick on with it.

I personally think it is the way to go - just a simple thing of supplementing minerals for Tobes and counteracting other minerals, has had a massive impact - so much so, YO's daughter was able to collect him from his paddock yesterday - only a week ago he was rearing and boxing at YO - and nothing else except mineral supplementation had changed.

Tobes is very sensitive to feeds etc., which is why I have become interested in minerals and feeds, and of course an awful lot of horses don't really have the same issues, but I do find it a fascinating subject.

You will pass if there is one thing i have learnt on here about you is yuur sheer determination and dedication and I have no doubt what so ever you will pass and succeed with tremendous flying colours :) thank you for your very kind offer too :) x

newrider.com