A&P Calm and Condition

I used this for Forest last year.

He loved the stuff, very palatable for him, and really helped him with his weight.
It didn't fizz him up at all either. :)

Only down side was the soaking, although it was only 10 minutes, it annoyed me :p

People I know who has used it is has blown their brains

he couldn't be any worse than last night, 2 nights in a row a deer has jumped out on us as we were about to canter, after that he lost the plot totally, the twit:rolleyes:

I put odin on this and I personally think its wonderful stuff as fibre based. He has put on lovely condition with this and exercise and it hasn’t in any sense at all sent him slightly loopy.

You can feed it dry or soaked. I personally soak as anything that expands I want to be fully explanded before going in my horsey tummy :D

I put odin on this and I personally think its wonderful stuff as fibre based. He has put on lovely condition with this and exercise and it hasn’t in any sense at all sent him slightly loopy.

You can feed it dry or soaked. I personally soak as anything that expands I want to be fully explanded before going in my horsey tummy :D

if it works for the sexy odin its worth a try lol

apprently this is what jay hunted on, a handful of c&c with a hadful of alpha a:eek:

i use it its barley free so should not have any heating effect

it does state on the bag it needs to be soaked for 10 mins / 5 mins hot water
i would not like to feed it dry then my horse to have a drink

Lucy has been on this for many many years - same ration winter and summer and ad lib hay + 24/7 turnout. Her condition changes only if I ride less and she never loses energy. Fit and healthy all year round.

Libby on the other hand was on this when I got her and did nothing for her - moved her to Baileys topline conditioning cubes and she balanced out her condition within 6 weeks and has maintained ever since.

it was recomended to me after all the others failed to help keep weight on....the best i found to keep weight on an elderly pony

I use it on my Tb - it is fantastic stuff! He used to be on Spillers conditioning mix but that sent him a bit loopy, but c+c does what it says on the bag :D

I used it when we first got Magic - worked really well to put weight on. I introduced it slowly and as I got up near recommended amounts he did start to lose the plot. Once reduced it down again he was fine.

Have stopped now as he is plump enough!!! :D

newrider.com