A nice morning with Scarlet *pics*

liz_scarlet

Jun 6, 2011
Roslin
Spent a nice morning with my girl :biggrin: working on her listening to me as lately she has become a bit more opinionated/stubborn and challenging than normal :redcarded:

Scarlet

Scarlet

Scarlet

I :inlove: my girl despite her bad hair doo :giggle:

Last edited:
Agreed again :smile: we're so lucky to have moved here, nice hacking, good school and just generally lovely scenery..plus in between work and home so perfect for me.

She's soooo pretty! Her head is really similar to my Inca's (she's Welsh D part bred but v.much shows the Welsh in her blood)

Lovely piccys - and I think you have the identical SI rug to 2 of Dolly's ones - AND I turn the ear bits back just like that - they are a darn nuisance to be honest - I am going to cut them off all her rugs this winter and customise them ready for next year!:biggrin:

Lovely piccys - and I think you have the identical SI rug to 2 of Dolly's ones - AND I turn the ear bits back just like that - they are a darn nuisance to be honest - I am going to cut them off all her rugs this winter and customise them ready for next year!:biggrin:

I have two too, got them buy one get one free on Derby website...she destroyed (and I mean completely...scattering bits and straps about the field :redcarded:) several other ones before I found these, as you can see from the pics she has tried :giggle: the one i've just washe dis in slightly better nick.

Good idea with the ear bits! the first few times I put them on her she had her ears out in mins so gave up :smile:

Ohhh, what a pretty face.

I bet she can be a right madam when she chooses though! Her expression says, "Yeah, ok, for now. Just you wait..."

Thanks Daisy :biggrin:

Ohhh, what a pretty face.

I bet she can be a right madam when she chooses though! Her expression says, "Yeah, ok, for now. Just you wait..."

Got it in one Jane...she likes to be asked to do things and if she doesn't want to there isn't much anyone (including v.experienced YO) can do but wait till she agrees, tbh it is actually one of the things I like about her..stubborn and independent a bit like her mum :giggle:

She looks beautiful in these pics Liz.. I was looking at her thinking she looks kind of, well... sorta.. more settled or self-assured somehow...

That might be why she's being more of a strumpet though!

The good looking ones always KNOW it don't they? Lol x

She looks beautiful in these pics Liz.. I was looking at her thinking she looks kind of, well... sorta.. more settled or self-assured somehow...

That might be why she's being more of a strumpet though!

The good looking ones always KNOW it don't they? Lol x

She is def more settled and confident at the new yard, YO and others say her age is a lot to do with her testing me, I just have to try and stay head mare :unsure:

Maybe I should go back to calling her my scabby pony instead of telling her ow pretty she is :giggle:

newrider.com