A more positive post.....

JOJOBA

Fluffy Bunny, apparently
Was just thinking that for all the horrible horse people you come across, there are some really nice ones too. On me and PL's disasterous horse viewing trip last week we met a woman halfway through who really went out of her way for us, trying to find us nearby horses, ringing round, and - best of all - letting us play with these!!!

DSC00594.jpg
DSC00595.jpg
DSC00596.jpg
DSC00597.jpg

Also a little while back I arranged to go and see a horse. His owner hadnt advertised him but she wanted a good home for him. All sounded great (spitting image of Coyote's Nelly), and then a few days before she texted me very apologetically saying her friend had got the money together for him and she was going to sell him to her so she could visit whenever.
I was disappointed but said I hoped he had found a good home. She then contacted me a while later saying her friend was selling a horse and she had instantly thought of me when she found out. However said horse was too expensive so I didnt reply.
I found the text whilst clearing out my inbox today and realised I hadnt replied and felt bad. Texted back and woman got straight back to me saying that the owner would take less to a good home. She also said that she felt so bad about selling her horse before I could see him that they wouldnt advertise this horse for sale until Ive had a chance to see it!

Just received pictures and hopefully finding out more about it soon.
I will need a LOT of shampoo if I get it though ;).

So for all the horrible, unscrupulous and frankly often plain money grabbing / cruel people Ive come across, there are also some very nice ones too ;).

Oh and I have 2 exams in a couple of days and it's obvious my mind really isnt on revision.....
DSC00600.jpg

xxx

Lovley puppies :D and GREAT PIC ! Wish I could draw as well as that, although I do very good stick man :D

Glad things are looking up and I hope this horse is promising ;)

WOOOOW look at that drawing!!!:eek: oo is that a drawing of teh pics the lady sent you??

glad things are looking better, its really sad when you come accross these scums that are in the horse world

The pic is my dream horse. Except my dream horse would have slightly better conformation ;). And also eyes.
I will own him one day :p
Sadly no, it isnt a drawing of the pics the lady sent me :p. He is from my imagination :p.
If that horse was real I think we could add about £10,000 to my budget for him!

xxx

Aww, the puppies:D They almost made a 7hr dar trip and a week long cold afterwards worth it.

It's appearance has grown on me, I think it's quite cute now.

Thats only cos I said 'awwww, thats nice!' It is nice too - lots of shampoo needed but a very nice looking horse!

P.S - nice picture of jack - it looks really like him!

newrider.com