A major sortathon

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Anyone else have drawers / clothes cupboards that are badly organised?!
I meant to start as I go on when we moved. So. Unpacked things gradually but somehow my clothes are still for the most part squished and shoved into any old drawero_O:oops: How hard can it be to keep socks in pairs in one neat drawer?! Atm I have t shirts bundled in with jumpers and jeans squeezed in between. Please tell me I am not alone?! Going to tackle it at some point. Maybe I just need more drawers / cupboards??

Reactions: Gimp
Well now you have moved MILES from one..... you need IKEA Skubb dividers.... really good for undies. The bigger stuff.....yeah.... you just need to sort it, hun :p

Reactions: Trewsers
Not me.... I am one sad individual, all my clothes are neatly sorted, wardrobe by work/everyday clothes all by colour ranging from black through to white. My knickers are sorted into tiny/not so tiny/and big pants, my bra's in colour order and my socks in lightweight to chunky order! LOL I sound like a freak don't I? To be very honest, most of my clothes don't see much action and if you could see my horsey clothes they are just sorted into summer/winter and that's it.

Reactions: Trewsers
Not me.... I am one sad individual, all my clothes are neatly sorted, wardrobe by work/everyday clothes all by colour ranging from black through to white. My knickers are sorted into tiny/not so tiny/and big pants, my bra's in colour order and my socks in lightweight to chunky order! LOL I sound like a freak don't I? To be very honest, most of my clothes don't see much action and if you could see my horsey clothes they are just sorted into summer/winter and that's it.

This is how I aim to end up! Lol I just need to stick at it in one day and get it done......

Well now you have moved MILES from one..... you need IKEA Skubb dividers.... really good for undies. The bigger stuff.....yeah.... you just need to sort it, hun :p

Hehehe love the idea of drawer dividers....I know, I just need to get the rest done....

You are not alone! No matter how hard I try to keep things in an orderly fashion it never works out. And I have a load of hangers with nothing on them too.

Now I need more hangers....In my wisdom I chucked loads out before packing to move....

In my defence I struggle to get everything washed and dried - and it seems to take me a whole week really to get to the bottom of the washing basket..... But then it all begins again!
So I just shove things into drawers whenever....

My clothes are orderly but with doing 12+ hour days for work, it means washing mad for my days off which is a pain! It also means that ironing stock piles!

I have found though that by having separate washing bags (colours, socks, darks, whites, jeans, towels) I can just grab a bag and stick it in much easier than trying to sort it from one bag/basket and definitely saves time. I can also see when I have enough for a wash load and I can text OH to wash the red bag/grey bag etc!!!!! Nice and easy!!!

Reactions: Kite_Rider and Gimp
newrider.com