A little thanks to mike!

keep the faith

Apr 16, 2004
county armagh, N.I
Visit site
Just to say thanks to Mike, im enjoying the board much more these past few days than i ever have. Much more personal and easy to follow everyones progress. love the new sections as well.

So heres a pat on the back to you. Thanks.

I think I'm going to be coughing up the full subscription next month, it's definitely shaping up to be how I hoped it would, which is just like it used to be a long time ago :)

applause.gif

Yes, missed you all so coughed up and re-joined under new name as forgot password etc from last time!
Keep the faith Mike..:cool:

I was a bit disgruntled at the thought of paying to begin with, which is probably a reasonable reaction, why pay for something when you've had it for free. But when I read the anouncement, and realised all that we had been getting, server space, moderators time ect... £10 seemed a small and very fair contribution. I'm looking forward to a NR full of members who really value the site.

Thanks and well done to all who make it happen.

I've got to say how much 'nicer' it is.... I haven't seen any bitchy remarks or arguments from people who were obviuosly looking for trouble. I'm an addicted 'lurker' - love reading about everyone but rarely contribute (well except for the ongoing 'book' thread lami now abcess which I've been part of since the start!!) But I'm trying to contribute a bit more now as everyone seems so much nicer;)

THANK YOU. Although the board seems a lot quieter at the moment the threads are much more intersting and I have posted on a lot more than I normally would. At the moment it seems less bitchy as well.

newrider.com