A little bit daunting.

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
Due to my landlady heading off on her travels today I've temporarily (4 months!) become responsible for her cat, 6 rats, 2 fish the whole house, her daughters flat downstairs and a fairly large garden!!

Feeling very grown up and love 'owning' all the extra pets. But it is also a little bit scary!

You living there has worked out brilliantly for you both, how handy that she has a live in pet sitter and you get the freedom and extra companions while she's away, she must be so happy being able to go away for 4 months and not have to worry about a thing :)

You living there has worked out brilliantly for you both, how handy that she has a live in pet sitter and you get the freedom and extra companions while she's away, she must be so happy being able to go away for 4 months and not have to worry about a thing :)

Everyday I think to myself I am so lucky to have the opportunity to live here, it's turned my life around to be honest!

And now she's gone you can start gradually taking over all her friends and finances little by little, bit by bit, so by the time she comes back nobody will remember who she is and you get to live in her house with all her creatures forever, BWA ha ha ha ha ha ha! *rubs hands and cackles madly*

newrider.com