A jigsaw puzzle in the post

Jane&Ziggy

Jane&Sid these days!
Apr 30, 2010
Surrey Hills
Well that arrived quickly!

A sight to strike fear into the heart of a tack dork...

IMG_3111.JPG

After much swearing, putting-on of bits upside down, putting on of browband back to front (fortunately it has poppers), throat lash wrong way round and noseband inside out, I give you: Sid's new bridle!

IMG_3112.JPG

Obviously the next step is to put it on Sid, but I must run off to an interview at Waitrose so that will have to happen later!

That's the same bridle Harvey has. I've had mine several years now and I'm really pleased with it. The only annoying [art is the browband which keeps sliding down (which you will see in lots of my photos!)

View attachment 110981

After much swearing, putting-on of bits upside down, putting on of browband back to front (fortunately it has poppers), throat lash wrong way round and noseband inside out, I give you: Sid's new bridle!

View attachment 110982

Obviously the next step is to put it on Sid, but I must run off to an interview at Waitrose so that will have to happen later!
Good luck with your interview Jane.

Reactions: Jane&Ziggy
Thank you, that's lovely of you! I nailed it but the job they were advertising isn't the best use of my strengths apparently, so I am sitting on an offer for when the right job comes up. I am very happy with that
Well done, that must be a bit of a weight off I should think.

View attachment 110981

View attachment 110982

These products looks good! All the best to you and your horse.

I still unbuckle one piece of my bridle at a time when I clean it - I'm completely dyslexic when it comes to bridles. That picture made me anxious! Well done with the interview - nice boost to your confidence I should think.

I had to do the same Jane when I ordered a leather head collar for Ella. The instructions were to oil it several coats and like you I took pictures to remnd me what piece went where.

newrider.com