A Holly update…

SavingGrace

Jun 27, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow...
As its been a while I thought I would give you guys a little update on Holly. Well her dressage career is well and truly underway now we have started our Interdressage competitions. She got really good marks for her first test last month and lots of lovely comments and feedback on things to work on. We are entering 2 ridden classes this month 1 actual test and for my second one I have decided to take up their training facility and have a 10 minute tape taken on me working Holly and send this in for feedback. I will endeavour to include canter work in this with a view to getting feedback on this and entering her in her first walk, trot, canter test in April. We had our first venture of 2010 to the outdoor school this month having avoided it due to weather conditions, temperature and mainly my nerves :eek:

We are currently working on transitions, my position (now that balance has been nailed), shoulder in and starting to develop her trot more.

From this weekend onwards we will be having all of our lessons in the outdoor arena (weather permitting obviously) as this will be a much better environment for her to school and compete in.

I do have a couple of videos of us schooling on my youtube account (kitbroob if you are impatient LOL) that I can link tonight when I am home (youtube is banned at work :( )

Overall really really proud of my little dressage star she really is something else :eek:

Visitors are always welcome to come visit and if you are brave enough squish the princess.

Love K xx

And some photos from yesterday as I know someone will ask :lol:

19847_309999262166_632192166_3957779_1675754_n.jpg

19847_309999277166_632192166_3957780_2176580_n.jpg

19847_309999302166_632192166_3957781_3785377_n.jpg

When Auntie Cath has got rid of this stinking cold that i can't shift :( been laid up all weekend feeling sorry for myself with the snotters :(

Well done to you and Holly,and she looks as pretty as ever:)

Now about all that tack she's wearing......................................sorry hun couldn't resist kidding you after seeing the post and replies elsewhere;):p:D

She looks very smart in all her posh white gear BTW,and such an innocent sweet looking face,yes I know looks can be deceiving where the lovely miss shrew is concerned:p

Well done to you and Holly,and she looks as pretty as ever:)

Now about all that tack she's wearing......................................sorry hun couldn't resist kidding you after seeing the post and replies elsewhere;):p:D

She looks very smart in all her posh white gear BTW,and such an innocent sweet looking face,yes I know looks can be deceiving where the lovely miss shrew is concerned:p

:D Good one…
Thinking about popping my Weymouth on her for pics just to see the reaction ;)

But yes she is a proper little spoiled princess :eek:

newrider.com