A Hello from a new member that was an old member :-)

candyman

May 6, 2015
Hi not sure if any of you will remember me as it's been years since I used this forum. I used to come on here under the name Nutkin but couldn't remember my log in so hence the new user name.
Anyway I figured I should reintroduce myself. Those of you who remember me probably remember my old horse Spike who is now pretty much retired on a farm with a family members friend and just an occassional happy hacker. I have a welsh x now and have changed discipline from showjumping to dressage. My horse is called Candyman hence my user name. I remember how much you love pics so here are a few of us :)candy in black n white.jpg canter in school on good rein.jpg candy by field.jpg

I remember you and Spike! Welcome back

Hi Joosie I remember you as well :)
Hi KP nut were you around a few years back as well? I sort of recognise the name Thyme but not sure if it would be someone with a similar user name

I had a grey IDX called Thyme who I was backing. About 3 years ago. Before that I was Charlie and Me. I left NR when I sold Thyme and have only been back a short while. Nice to be 'home'!

newrider.com