A funny moment.

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
Well I thought it was funny but maybe you had to be there...

When I poo pick ale follows along a few steps behind me because he's too nosey for his own good and he knows he gets his evening hay at some point after I've finished. I find it really sweet.

Anyway tonight I went to move my wheel barrow on to the next pile and I took a step forward but the wheel had got stuck in the mud. Ale obviously takes my step as a cue to follow on behind me and maybe wasn't paying much attention as he walked straight into me! Only gently and he quickly backed up once he realised his error, I think it was just the look on his face that I found so funny.

And the fact he then followed along side instead of behind, keeping an eye on the barrow at all times! :D

:D:D:D:D

I can imagine the look on his face ...

My funny moment tonight was when I took a tub into Raf's stable to remove his droppings and he picked it up, put it back down at the back of the stable, turned round to position his bum over it, lifted his tail and pooped. Sadly he just missed, maybe he needs a bit more practice :D

Awh that’s so cute!
My funny moment was the other day when I decided to moan at flipo for once again shoving his nose under his hay in his beautifully handmade (by me) haybox, and tossing it in the air, out of the box and into the mud. He promptly repeated the head toss, this time ensuring that I ended up covered in hay during the process. Cheeky bugger.

newrider.com