A fun time at Horse Agility - with pictures

Dizzy Woo

Apr 20, 2008
Dorset
Daisy and I ventured out to the Horse Agility put on by AnnaReeves0 today.
This was Daisys first time out in a box in over two years, she went straight in :inlove:
We had a great time meeting fth and LindaAd with Hebe and plenty of other new faces.
It was a really relaxed and chilled time and in my opinion :smug: Daisy was an absolute super star.
We had never done anything like this before and in between eating the rather lush grass Daisy seemed to enjoy the little challenges as well as the great big tyres (pictured) it was lovely to spend time with her 'getting lost together' in the task in hand.
We will definately be going back again :smile:

Oh that looks fantastic. I should have been doing this with Ziggy today but he is laaaaaame :cry:

I am glad you and Daisy had a good time. She looks sweet peeping out of the trailer - and so slim!

That looks so much fun!! :wub:

and what a beautiful ponio!! :inlove::inlove:

Thank you! I do luf her!

When we first got there I didn't know what we were doing so she just sort of followed me over the tyres - it does look like I'm dragging her a bit but I'm not! By the end of the sessions she was stepping up each tyre and waiting until I asked her to move but I didn't get any pics of that, a bit like a circus elephant!!!!

These are fab and well done, Chanter would of loaded himself and gone home after looking at those tires.

She is looking lovely and so pleased you had a good day out.

Most people had normal headcollars, Ruskii - a few had a dually or rope headcollar; I had Hebe in a bridle because I don't trust her not to take off. In fact she did really well, even on the first time - she wasn't a bit bothered by any of 'obstacles' however scary; it was the horses and the lorries that she found exciting - and all that new grass!!

I though Daisy looked beautiful, and she was so good, and so was Anna's Rosie. Anna and Cathy made it all very friendly and un-scary (apart from the obstacles). I'd recommend anyone to have a go. I didn't take any pix of Hebe, but I posted a couple of a friend's horse on ObC's thread "What is the matter with you lot".

Will bring a bridle with me, just in case but I think he'd be ok in a headcollar. Time to dig out one of the butchered lunge tapes.

newrider.com