A fun after a tough week

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
This week has been tough. I went in for minor surgery on Monday to have a growth removed from my bowel and have been uncomfortable ever since but today I wanted to walk ginger around the farm as he has not been ridden since my friend rode him on Wednesday. Just a side note she had a lesson on him and said he was really hard work and I make him look easy

so I was in less pain today and wanted to ride when I mate posted on our fb page that she wanted to hack sat at 1100. Well I know she only likes to walk so I thought why not.
Another mate agreed to go as well.

so off we set ginger was amazing so chilled out I went in the middle as all single track he stayed behind didn’t jog once which he normally does on the way home and stayed on a loose rein.

I can’t smiling that two hacks this year and planning many more now,

I swear he knew I was not 100%

I know I am wonky again and collapse in my left hip which is my AS side but I haven’t been training for three months or tiding correctly

45EB5F2B-4972-4DF8-ABF4-15031285002E.jpeg

Lovely to read OBC, well not your surgery obviously, hope you heal up nice and quick.
Glad the ginger lad looked after you, I am certain they know when we’re not quite right.

Reactions: OwnedbyChanter
newrider.com