A few pics of some of my girls today

No_Angel

Apr 20, 2003
Ireland
This morning I had someone come to try Susie with a view to sharing her, they rode her really well so hopefully I have a sharer for her now.

I took a couple of pics of her whilst waiting for them to arrive.
2h6r2u9.jpg

2lkxi1f.jpg

Kiki from an odd angle which makes her head look huge
2v2gpvl.jpg

And pretty summer Ceryn
zwjfq1.jpg

25fou1j.jpg

14c7ez7.jpg

Susie is fabulous, if she was one hand higher I wouldn't need any of the others :giggle:

She's very fat at the moment though!

Lovely photos :inlove: Can i ask though, what stirrups you have? I have major problems with my ankle when schooling and someone suggested endurance/cages, and yours sort of look like what i have been looking at?!? Just being noisy and wondered if they do offer more support? Thanks x

They are soft tread endurance stirrups with cages.

I have loads of trouble with my ankles and I love these stirrups, very lightweight but still have some weight behind them so they drop well.

Keep an eye out on ebay, occasionally some come up on there :happy:

I have 3 pairs of them now, one pair I bought at full price, but I got the other 2 pairs from ebay.

Yes do keep looking and have put a wanted ad out on a local website, i would happily pay full price if i knew they would help! Shame you cant try before you buy! I'll keep looking and thanks x

Murf was off munching with Amber :giggle:

Ceryn always looks beautiful in the summer, she always looks a bit of a minger in the winter.
She's also wearing her new blingy browband (or as blingy as my mum gets!),Susie also has one but hers is in black and silver.

Lovely pics, love Ceryn's girth. Ive been trying to get a dressage one the same but cant seem to find any. Would you mind telling where you got yours from pleeeeaaaase.

Kiki and Ceryn are stunning. Why have I never seen pics of them before?, how could I have missed out! :biggrin:

Lovely pics :biggrin:

newrider.com