A collection of Tally jumping pics

ClaireBear_nz

Jun 17, 2006
Levin, New Zealand
I thought I'd put these all together as I really am insanely proud of him. Over the winter, he was practically unrideable, any hint of asking him to canter led to him absolutely rodeo-bucking and refusing to move. He still does buck, but only when excited (like when out jumping :eek: ) and he's always had that charming habit.

Critique if you want, I know most of my faults (the heels!!!!)...

Here he is, these are spread over a couple of shows, one was a gymkhana where he was 3rd in the show-jumping, the second was a SJ/XC training day.

Cross-rail

cross-rail29-10-07.jpg

Taking the long stride

IMG_0182.jpg

Pretty photo :D

show-jumping29-10-07.jpg

With his knees really really tight

20071110_4991Tally.jpg

Boing!

20071110_5004tally.jpg

This is about 3'3"

20071110_5008tally.jpg

*sigh* I'm sure if I had a Tally-Ho-Horse *snigger* I'd have no jumping fears :eek:

So I think that now you are obviously a sickeningly good rider and jumper, you should stop being so selfish keeping him and send him over to me :D

Failing that...can I come and visit?!...then fit the Tally-Ho-Horse into my suitcase?! :D

Lovely pics though, can I steal your weather as well?! We've got frost here at the moment and its bitterly cold!

I don't have any jumping fears, mainly because Tally just simply takes over and I occasionally am required to steer. I don't really have much choice in the matter, I had no intention of jumping anything big cross-country, I wanted a canter round with a pop over some 60cm-80cm jumps. I ended up galloping down the straight, utterly out of control and nearly jumped the 3'6" wire fence at the end :eek:

You can have my weather! 90 km/h gale force winds which are closing roads and taking off roofs! Go right ahead! Take it!

(The horse stays, postage overseas would be rather too expensive)

newrider.com