A brilliant day!

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
Consider this an apology for all the negative threads I used to post ;)

I worked down the yard first thing today, as I was cycling down the lane to get there a sparrowhawk kept flying low along the road in front of me and darting through gaps in the hedges, what a beautiful sight. Then as I got to the field a deer was leading her youngster up over the hill. Again just lovely to watch.

After work I had a brilliant ride on my share horse. Using all the suggestions I was given on here his schooling has already improved and he felt fantastic!

I'm currently pet sitting a nervous rabbit and after spending lots of time with him this week today is the first day he has come towards me and allowed me to pick him up without any bother!

I then went for a lovely cycle and met my boyfriend for a nice walk in bushy park, if anyone knows of it, one of my favourite places. Especially the gunnerra plants that grow in the gardens there!

And we then spent the rest of the evening with the lovely ale, who was having a bit of an energetic burst and trotted around and had a little play along the fence line with his neighbour with some bucking and squealing.

Not a bad day at all :) hope everyone else has had nice weekends!

newrider.com